Don’t feel like cleaning your car this Winter?
We’re giving you the chance to WIN one of five FREE Shop N Go Mini Detail Car Washes, valued at $50, at Warringal Shopping Centre.
To enter the giveaway fill out our form.
The competition ends at 11:59pm on Thursday 30 JUNE 2022. Open to VIC residents 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
Fill out the form to ENTER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Warringal Shopping Centre of 56 Burgundy St, Heidelberg VIC 3084, telephone (03) 9455 3934 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Victorian residents aged 18 years or over to local residents only living with 10km of Heidelberg.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences at 06/06/2022 and ends at 12:00pm on 30/06/2022 (“Promotional Period”). All times throughout the Terms and Conditions will be based on Melbourne local time, which will be AEST or AEDST (as applicable in Melbourne on the relevant date).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Go to https://www.warringal.net.au/index.php/carwash-giveaway/ and locate the entry form;
ii. Insert the requested details including first name, last name and email address
iii. Click the checkboxes to accept our Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of chance. Each entry will be individually selected. There will be 5 winners.
- The judging will take place at the Promoter’s marketing agency Head Office, on 1/07/2022 at 1:00 pm. The judges may select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email within one (1) business days of the judging and their name(s) will be published at https://www.warringal.net.au/index.php/carwash-giveaway/ from 01/07/2022.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The five valid entries, as determined by the judge, will win voucher to Shop N Go Car Wash
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Each prize is valued at $50.
- Prize(s), or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter
- Entrants consent that their email may be included in the Prompter’s customer relationship management system for future newsletters and promotions.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to answers to the entry question (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in relation to the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking, redemption and/or use of a prize.